Top 3 Crypto Performers. Overview Feb 2019

February 20, 2019   Bitcoin SV

While the largest cryptos, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or XRP usually dominate the headlines, a lot of investors are still interested in some of the lesser-known coins. The interest is understandable, as nothing is ever certain in the crypto space, and any of the projects currently considered as lesser ones might end up dominating the market of tomorrow.

Of course, this does not mean that every coin has potential, and some analysts were known to predict that as many as 95% of the currently active altcoins might die out in years to come. However, that still leaves 5% of the projects that might have a bright future ahead of them. Here are three coins that might end up in that category, as they are currently among the top performers in the current market.

Bitcoin SV (BSV)


Bitcoin SV, also known as Satoshi's Vision, is quite a young coin, with its history spanning over no more than three months, at the time of writing. BSV came to be back in mid-November 2018, after nChain's chief scientist, Dr. Craig Wright, attempted a hostile takeover of Bitcoin Cash during the project's hard fork. While the takeover was unsuccessful, it created a side-fork which became BSV.

Bitcoin SV has been performing rather well since its creation, and it continued seeing constant gains during the past week. At one point in its short life, BSV even managed to overtake BCH, although it quickly lost its new position after another wave of bearish influence.

At the time of writing, the coin holds the 12th spot on the list of largest coins by market cap, with a price of $69.844 after seeing 1.30% growth in the last 24 hours. While this is far below its all-time high of $124.74, the coin has been showing signs of recovery, together with the rest of the market.

NEM (XEM)


NEM is a project that has not been attracting a lot of attention recently. Instead, it continued its own battle against the bears in silence, but even so, it still managed to remain within the top 20 largest coins by market cap. The coin has seen only minor fluctuations in the past six months, with its price dropping by only $0.07 since August 2018.

At the time of writing, NEM is experiencing gains which brought its price from $0.034 to $0.043. While this is far from a major price surge, many feel that the coin still deserves praise for surviving the worst bear market in crypto history, and still remaining near the top, holding on at the rank of 19.

TRON (TRX)


TRON is far from being an underdog as far as popularity is concerned, as this project still continues to receive hype for all of its achievements in the past year. The coin has received an additional amount of popularity recently, after launching the BitTorrent (BTT) token. Furthermore, TRON's CEO, Justin Sun, recently joined the Blockfolio Signal beta, which is a popular crypto management network and portfolio tracking app.

All of this reflected positively on TRON, which was already seeing a lot of traffic due to its popular dApps, particularly the ones revolving around gaming and gambling.

At the time of writing, TRON holds the 9th spot on the list of largest cryptos by market cap, with its price recently hitting $0.026 after a 4.07% growth. While many tend to accuse TRON of being a project that survives on hype alone, it certainly managed to achieve a lot and deserve its spot among the top 10 list.

Share
Pin
Send
Share
Share

Related Crypto News and Promotions




Top upcoming ICOs

ICOs Rating Days left
1 DogData 5 36
2 2local 5 67
3 SerenitySource 5 96
4 Geco.one 5 97
5 Tycoon 5 97
6 Pawtocol 4.9 68
7 Curate 4.9 89
8 Ledder 4.9 97
9 IdeaFex 4.9 630
10 BitWings 4.8 5

ICOs rating

Top Cryptocurrencies

Сryptocurrency CVIX Price Change, 24h
Bitcoin 43 $10 639.19 3.30%
Ethereum 46 $346.32 5.90%
Tether 1 $1.00 -0.01%
XRP 51 $0.231562 2.26%
Bitcoin Cash 69 $216.57 3.95%
Polkadot 40 $4.33 8.36%
Chainlink 69 $10.26 32.30%
Binance Coin 68 $24.30 5.03%
Crypto.com Chain 53 $0.153014 2.83%
Litecoin 72 $45.10 4.31%

Cryptocurrencies rating

Top Crypto Brokers

Broker Status
1 FIBO Group information
2 XM information
3 OctaFX information
4 101investing information
5 T1Markets information
6 easyMarkets information
7 Orbex information
8 LH Crypto information
9 USGFX information
10 FOREX.com information

Brokers rating

Top Crypto Exchanges

Exchange Volume change, 24h
1 Binance 36.37%
2 ZG.com 2.65%
3 HBTC 13.25%
4 CITEX 11.02%
5 TAGZ Exchange 11.50%
6 Bidesk 14.76%
7 IDCM -11.63%
8 Bitribe 17.13%
9 Binance.KR 33.14%
10 Chiliz 16.90%

Exchanges rating